We take pride in our high quality standards and our innovation during over 80 years of experience in New Zealand’s precast concrete industry. Our product range includes prestressed concrete power poles, railway sleepers, suspended flooring systems, bridge beams, precast concrete architectual and structural wall panels, beams, stairs, as well as culverts, Herd Home© units …the list goes on.
Busck Prestressed Concrete is one of New Zealands largest and most respected manufacturers of Precast & Prestressed concrete products. Originally established in Whangarei in the 1940’s, the business has gradually grown from a small local supplier into a national company with five manufacturing branches strategically spread across the North and South Islands. We have factories in Whangarei, Ngaruawahia (north of Hamilton), Palmerston North, Christchurch and Invercargill.
To operate and grow this manufacturing business utilising latest technology developing strong long term relationships with our customers based on high quality and excellent service.
Busck Prestressed Concrete Ltd strives to provide added value to its customers through excellence in design through to manufacture, within the core principles of;
- Offering clients value for money
- Improving performance, safety and efficiency
- Providing a product or service which meets client’s specific requirements
- Maintaining or enhancing reputation and position in the market
- Being more cost competitive through improvement in efficiency
- Raising competency and performance of employees through staff training and documentation of standard company procedures and best work practices
All of Busck’s operations are ISO9001 certified as well as being a Certified Plant meeting the high standards set by the Precast Sector Group of Concrete New Zealand Incorporated (CNZ).